Sinchi International is a global network of likeminded individuals who are passionate about human rights and related issues . We work together towards achieving sustainable change on both a local and international level.
It is managed by IR Global, the world’s fasting growing legal and professional services network and benefits from IR Global’s established 150+ jurisdiction footprint, international experience of running a professional network and regular networking events.
THE NETWORK’S FUNCTIONS ARE TO:
- Create a think tank of the world leading individuals and organisations; enabling the sharing of ideas and collaborative opportunities
- Provide a referral network of advisory figures to face injustices and handle cases in need of assistance.
- Initiate a global CSR business program, ensuring the actions of governments, business entities and individuals are all based on the same concept of respect for human rights.
BENEFITS OF JOINING:
- Join a global network of like-minded individuals and organisations working towards making a positive difference in the world.
- Address injustices and instigate change. Together we will take issues to leading global bodies such as the UN.
- Share your news, articles and updates with a global audience via group website and forums.
- Attend international events to both network with peers and corporate partners.
- Discover new opportunities for work and collaborations.
- Develop your international connections.
- Keep informed of what’s happening around in different parts of the world and what action is being taken.
- Experience the co-operative organisational structure, meaning that all members have equal say in group development.
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org